Quantcast

Vaping pipe

Butchthe#1 Butchthe#1

Vaping pipe

I keep looking at pipes for vaping but yhe price of them & the supplies that go with them keeps putting me off. Does anyone here know anything about them?
Shoot low sheriff, they're riddin" shetlands!
D_C D_C

Re: Vaping pipe

Honey...go BIG!  Lets just figure out how to make a ventilation system and keep it pumping in manually...you won't ever have to inhale again!  If hospitals can do it with oxygen, we should be able to mod it!
Mimi Mimi

Re: Vaping pipe

Nope, not a thing. I'm waiting for the cigars here, though. I can just envision it now. A nice glass of wine, some nice little goody to nosh on, and a good cigar on the screened in deck. Ahhhhh.
D_C D_C

Re: Vaping pipe

oooooh...new flavor CUBANS! Now wouldn't THAT be nice!
Libertarian Libertarian

Re: Vaping pipe

I would love to have a pipe as well but judging by the prices I've seen so far, I don't want it that bad. :)
Mimi Mimi

Re: Vaping pipe

My dad smoked pipes and I always loved the cherry tobacco he used. Isn't smell your strongest memory sense?
LSardou LSardou

Re: Vaping pipe

Yes, it is.  My dad smoked a pipe for years too.  Whenever I smell pipe tobacco it brings back memories!
cwmagui cwmagui

Re: Vaping pipe

I'd like to see some type of converter that could replace the stem of a real pipe.  I have a collection of Meerschaum pipes I'd love to vape through.
Vapoholic since 22 Sep 2011